I love muhammed

it discribe muhammed peace be onup him

You are not connected. Please login or register

I love muhammed » recipes and ethics of prophet » dealing » treatment of the Prophet peace be upon him to his companions

treatment of the Prophet peace be upon him to his companions

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

There is a lock of good qualities but and the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him Ofer luck and share of embryogenesis out, has been described by Allah Almighty Blaine side to his companions and said: { the great mercy of God Lent if you're rough and the heart to shake around you forgive them and ask forgiveness for them and go ahead it } (Al-Imran: from verse 159) ..

In his treatment of God be upon him to his companions of good manners is not hiding, and that he was serving their business, and humble them, answers their call, and visit their patients, and witness Jnaizhm, and calls for them and their children, and pity them, feel their pain, and forbid them from over-praise .. for Abdullah ibn Abi fuller may Allah be pleased with him in his description of the Prophet, peace be upon him said: (.. in Banff to walk with the widow and the poor shall judge him he needs ) ( Women's ).
And Sahl ibn Hanif - may Allah be pleased with him He said: ( The Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - weak Muslims come and visit them, and return their patients, and witness Jnaizhm ) ( the ruling ).
And Anas - may Allah be pleased with him said: ( The Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - visiting supporters, be handed over to their boys, wipe their heads, and calls them ) ( Women's ).
And Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased that he heard Omar may Allah be pleased with him say on the pulpit: I heard the Prophet, peace be upon him say: ( not Ttroni (exaggerate in Madhi) as Christians extolled the son of Mary, for he Abdo I, say, Abd Allah and His Messenger ) ( Al-Bukhari ) ..

It was - peace be upon him - just them is no respecter of anyone wrongfully .. what word love Osama bin Zaid in an amnesty for Almkzumip women stolen, discoloration of his face - God bless him and said: ( Ochwa the extent of the limits of God? , then the Fajttab then said: but your family who were before you if they were stolen including Sharif left him, and if stole them weak set up by the limit, and Aimee God, if that Fatima girl Mohammed stolen to cut off her hand ) ( Al-Bukhari ) .. It is a gift of God be upon him with his companions in the time of trouble and affliction entertainment and solace, it was to feel their pain, and makes them ordeals grants, and sadness with joy, and hope the pain .. It pictures the report narrated by Anas - may Allah be pleased with him - said: The Messenger of Allah came out - peace be upon him - to the trench, if immigrants and the Ansar digging in a cold the day after, when he saw what their monument and hunger, he said: ( Oh God, to live life Hereafter, so forgive the supporters and migratory .. They said respondents to him, those of us who had acknowledged Muhammad for jihad as we have never stayed ) ( Al-Bukhari ). He said the apple bin menopause - may Allah be pleased with him -: ( the Prophet - peace be upon him - if he sat sit him a group of his companions, and including a man who has a young son comes to him from behind his back Afikadh between his hands, perished (died) , he refuses the man to attend episode, said to his son, grieved him, Vvkdh Prophet - peace be upon him - said: Mali So and so I do not see? They said: O Messenger of God, his sons, which I saw perished. Prophet Vlekaya - peace be upon him - and asks him about his sons, told him that he perished, comforted him him, and then said: O So whatever was love thee: that enjoyed by your age, or do not come tomorrow to the door of the gates of Paradise, but his grandmother had scooped it opens you ? He said: O Prophet of God, but ahead of me to the door of paradise Vivthaa fun dearer to me, he said, the same is you, they said: O Messenger of Allah a special machine or to all of us? , He said, but to all of you ) ( Women ).

It is the conditions of - peace be upon him - with his companions consulted them, often used to say to them: ( Oherva Ali O people ) ( Muslim ) .. The peace be upon him and shared his companions what they suffer from poverty and hunger, if their hunger solution that is has passed them by, and if sent one to charity, make them in the poor of his companions, though gifted him a gift hit them and thank them in, and was with them more generous than the blowing wind, as described by so Abdullah bin Abbas, may Allah be pleased .. About Muhammad Bin Jubair said: Tell me Jubair Bin restaurant : ( while he is walking with the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him and his people unlocked from nostalgia, people Flgah ask him, even Adtroh to Samra Fajteft robe, stood Prophet, peace be upon him, he said: They gave me my robe, if I had a number of these Aledah graces divided between you, then do not find me miserly nor Kdhuba not a coward ) (Bukhari) .. Closed: feedback from nostalgia, the hills: a few shade trees long small paper short thorns, robe: What is placed on high the body of the dresses, Aledah: Type of great trees have thorns, graces: camels and teas, and was told a private camel ..

The peace be upon him and bestowed in the tender for those Atofah, said Anas - may Allah be pleased with him -: ( what was asked the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - on Islam nothing but gave him, he came and a man gave him a sheep between two mountains, and he came back to his people, he said, : O my people converted to Islam, the Muhammad gives the tender does not fear poverty (poverty) ..) ( Al-Bukhari ).
According to Salman the Persian when he presented the city table which it wet, and placed it between his hands, said the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him -: ( What is this O Salman ?, said: charity you and your companions, said: lift, I do not eat charity, Verwaha, came from tomorrow in kind, put it between his hands holds, he said: What is this, O Salman ?, he said: a gift for you, Messenger of Allah - Allah bless him - to his companions: Abstoa .. ) ( Ahmed ) .. and then said Anas, may Allah be pleased with him up to date on the impact of this good treatment of the Prophet, peace be upon him: ( The man was what he wanted to deliver only the minimum, what delivers Islam is even dearer to him than this world and it ) ( Muslim ) ..

It was - peace be upon him - keen to teach his companions .. when abused man in his prayers Flmh described, and named after his speech abuser his prayers, he said, peace be upon him: ( Pray as you have seen me praying ) (Bukhari).
In Allowada argument said God's peace be upon him: ( for you will take your rituals, I do not know Ali does not Hajj after my argument this ) ( Muslim ).
He said Abu Dhar - may Allah be pleased with him -: "We left the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - and the bird turns its wings in the air only It reminds us of it note "..

It was - peace be upon him - flirting with them, and only really say .. It was narrated that Abu Huraira - may Allah be pleased with him - that the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - that he said: ( I do not say, but really, some of his companions said: you joke with us. O The Messenger of Allah? He said: I do not say but really ) ( Ahmad ).
It is Photos bantered - peace be upon him - with his companions: that he saw Ziba It eats Tamara, and specific conjunctivitis, he said: ( not eat dates and your conjunctivitis?, said Suhaib : I eat but not on the right Naughty by conjunctivitis, laughed the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him ) (the ruling) ..
The Sahaba Amazhouna knowing humility and cream morals with them ..
said Auf bin Malik Ashja'i - may Allah be pleased with him - : (I came Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - in the Battle of Tabuk is in the dome of Adam (skin) , recognized, individual, and said: Enter, I said: Oakley O Messenger of God ?, said: Kalak, entered ) ( Abu Dawood ). .

It was - peace be upon him - is not pleased one can despise or insult anyone of his companions or despised, even if Sahabia like him ..
It was narrated that Omar ibn al-Khattab - may Allah be pleased with him - that a man at the time of the Prophet - peace be upon him - his name was Abdullah , and was nicknamed a donkey, and was laughing Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - and the Prophet - peace be upon him - had his skin in the drink, and brought him days ordered by Fjeld, he said, a man of the people: God impotence, what more what would come, The Prophet - peace be upon him -: ( not Talnoh, sure of what I learned, but he loves God and His Messenger ) ( Al-Bukhari ).
At that evidence that the sins do not go out the owners of faith, and the wisdom of the Prophet - peace be upon him and his love for his friends. ., the fault does not want to reform eliminated and deported, what the greatest compassion to his nation, and his commitment to his companions! ..

And Ibn Masood - may Allah be pleased with him - he was Ajtna gather siwaak sticks of arak, was accurate legs, they made ​​the wind Tkvah, laughed the people, he said to the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him -: ( mm laugh? They said: O Prophet of Allah, the accuracy of the his legs, he said, and my hand to them heavier in the balance of a ) ( Ahmad ).

It was - peace be upon him - praises his companions to demonstrate the virtue and altitude fate ..
for Anas Bin Malik - may Allah be pleased with him, he said: The Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him -: ( kindest my Bomte Abu Bakr , and most in the command of Allah Omar , and believe them shamelessly Osman , and the book of God Oqrahm bin Abi heel , and Ofrdahm Zaid ibn Thabit , and informed them of Halal and Haram Maaz bin Jabal , although not every nation honest, though Secretary of this nation Abu Abeida ) (a to Tarmizi ).

It was - peace be upon him - fit them .. It was narrated that Sahl ibn Sa'd al-Saadi - may Allah be pleased with him -: ( that the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - went to the Bani Amr bin Auf to fit them ) (Al-Bukhari).

It pictures treated - peace be upon him - to his companions he protect them .. It was narrated that Anas Ibn Malik - may Allah be pleased with him said: ( The Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - the best people, and it was generous of people, and it was the bravest people, and have been terrified people of the city One night he went people before sound, Vtlqahm Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - due has preceded them to the audio which is on a horse to Abu Talha nudity, in the neck by the sword, he says: did you take, did you take ) (Bukhari).
said Ibn Hajar , "and saying : Did not you take: is a word spoken at soothing horror Tonisa, and a show for Animal Balmkhatab "..

It was - peace be upon him - is not pleased that one of his companions grieve at the same it ..
for Abdullah bin Zaid bin Asim may Allah be pleased with him said: When Allah has bestowed on His Messenger, may Allah bless him and on nostalgia in people in the department whose hearts, did not give fans something, as if they found (grieving), as did Asbhm what happened to people, Fajdobam he said: ( O Ansar pain Ojdkm astray Fahadakm God me, you are scattered Volvkm God me, you are a burden Vognakm MY GOD ). Whenever he said something they said: Allah and His Messenger security, he said: ( what prevents you you to answer the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him ), said: Whenever said something they said Allah and His Messenger security, he said: ( if you like you said: Jitna such and such .. Otradwn that People go sheep and camels and you go the Prophet, peace be upon him to Rahalkm, not for immigration to be a thing of the supporters, though wire people Wadia and people walked the valley of Ansar and its people, Ansar slogan, and people jacket, you are Stlqon dimensions of its impact Vasberoa even Tlqona the pelvis ) ( Al-Bukhari ). Logo: dress, which follows the skin of the body, the jacket: the dress, which is above the logo ..
In the novel Ahmed said: ( wept folk even Okhaddloa their beards, and said, we like the Messenger of Allah section and good .. then went Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - and dispersed ) ..

These are some pictures of the bright lines and the treatment of the pages of the Prophet, peace be upon him to his companions, what is much need to turn that gift and creation of God be upon him to conduct practical organized by our affairs, and happy with our lives.

View user profile http://wego1.ibda3.info

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum