I love muhammed

it discribe muhammed peace be onup him

You are not connected. Please login or register

I love muhammed » miracles of prophet » the story of Isra and Mi'raj (Abbreviated)

the story of Isra and Mi'raj (Abbreviated)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 the story of Isra and Mi'raj (Abbreviated) on Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:52 pm

Story Flowers (Abbreviated)
Hello This is a story abbreviation of Flowers, God willing impair your satisfaction
Flowers
family of the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him to the house of Jerusalem riding on Buraq company Jibril peace be upon him. He went down there. And upon the prophets imam. And linking Buraq ring the door of the mosque. Then ascended to heaven. He saw where Adam. And he saw the happy lives of his right hand and thugs from the north. Then to the second. He saw the Isa and Yahya. Then to the third. He saw where Joseph. Then to the fourth. He saw where Idris. Then to five. He saw where Aaron. Then to sixth. He saw where Moses. When Jaozh wept. He was told what makes you cry? He said that crying boy sent after me will enter Paradise from his nation more than enter from my nation. Then ascended to the seventh heaven. Which killed where Abraham. The Prophet then. Then raised to the House globe. There, he saw Gabriel in his image, which has six hundred suite verse (53: 13-14) and have other bad when he saw The Prophet and the word of his Lord and gave him what gave him. And gave him a prayer. Kara was appointed Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him when he became the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him in his people and told them intensified his discredit them and asked them to describe Jerusalem. God Fjelah him until his findings. And make him tell them. And they can not respond to it something. And tell them about Aaarham which he saw in Msrah and was due and the time of arrival, and on the camel's back, which provided. As she was said. Yazdhm not only Thbora. And dad wrong-doers but ungrateful
Peace be upon you

View user profile http://wego1.ibda3.info

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum