I love muhammed

it discribe muhammed peace be onup him

You are not connected. Please login or register

I love muhammed » recipes and ethics of prophet » humility » Models of humility Prophet, peace be upon him

Models of humility Prophet, peace be upon him

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Models of humility Prophet, peace be upon him on Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:33 pm

Models of humility Prophet, peace be upon him

The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him g humility, do not show large and arrogance on the elevation of the high stature, lowers his wing for the believers and growing them, sitting among them as one of them, nor his council of the Council of his companions knew; because he was sitting where it ends by the Council, and sits between midst comes and stranger will they not know which one is even asking him, narrated by Abu Dawood in his Sunan Abu Zar and Abu Huraira, may Allah be pleased with them said: ((The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him sitting between my back his companions comes and stranger will they not know which one is even asking, we asked to Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him to make him a council curious if he knew came to him ...)) [803] Narrated by Abu Dawood (4698), and women (4991). The silent about Abu Dawood, and horses in ((Saheeh Abi Dawood)) (4698). .
and the man said to him: O Muhammad, whatever our Lord and the Son of our Lord, and our good and the son of our good, said the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him: ((O people, You Ptqguakm, nor Asthoenkm devil, I am Mohammed bin Abdullah, I am the servant of Allah and His Messenger, what I like to Tervona above my status which Onzlna God)) [804] Narrated by Ahmad (3/153) (12573), and Women in ((major Sunan) ) (9/103) from Anas may Allah be pleased with him. The existence attributed Shawkaani as in ((Conquest Lord)) (1/336), and corrected attributed Ahmed Shakir in ((Mayor Interpretation)) (1/611). .
- It was God's peace be upon him from his humility, inspects the conditions of his companions and the visit them, Bukhari narrated in Saheeh from Abdullah bin Amr said: ((The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him said his Lenten, entered Ali threw off his pad from Adam [805] Adam: Suede. See: ((Fath)) Ibn Hajar (10/313). stuffed Lev sat on the ground, and became the pillow between me and him, he said, but enough for the three days every month. I said: O Messenger of Allah! said: five. I said: O Messenger of Allah! said: seven. I said: O Messenger of Allah! said: nine. I said: O Messenger of Allah! said: eleven. Then the Prophet, peace be upon him: not fasting on fasting David -alih peace - bisected age: Deaf days and fast days)) said [806] Bukhari (1980), and Muslim (1159). .
It was Atvkdhm even in the invasions and battles, and the report narrated by Muslim in his Saheeh from Abu Barza: ((The Prophet, peace be upon him was meaningful to him, God Vovae him, he said to his companions: Are ... losing of one. They said: Yes So and so and So and so and So and so. Then he said: Do you ... losing of one. They said: Yes So and so and So and so and So and so. Then he said: Do you ... losing of one? They said no. He said: I lose my Gelebeba, Vatalboh. He asked in the dead, they found him to seven-by-side may kill them and then killed him, came to the Prophet, peace be upon him it stood, he said, killing seven and then killed him, this is me and I am him, this is me and I am him. He said, and put it on the forearms has only helped the Prophet, peace be upon him, said: dug him and put in his grave)) [807] Narrated by Muslim (2472). .
- It was his modesty, peace be upon him, do his companions service, Muslim narrated in Saheeh from Abu Qatada, and the story of their sleep At about Alfjr- prayer: ((... Balmidoh called and said, pushed the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him hurt and Abu Qatada Isagehm -oa Osahabh- no longer that people saw water in the place for doing wudoo Tkabua . The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him do good public [808] publicly: Creation and ten. See: ((explain Muslim)) for nuclear (5/188). All of you will tell. He said: And they did. Making the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him hurt and Osagehm even What else and is the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him remained, said: then pour the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said: I drink. I said: Do not drink even drink O Messenger of Allah. He said: The legs of people the last of them drink. He said: drank, and drank Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said: people came water Jammin Roa [809] Jammin Roa: rested may ROUEN of water. See: ((San Arabs)) to the son of perspective (12/106). ) [810] (Narrated by Muslim 681 ). .
- It is his humility, peace be upon him, that, if passed by the boys, handed them, narrated by Bukhari and Muslim from Anas, may Allah be pleased with him: ((he passed the boys greeted them, and said: The Prophet, peace be upon him to do)) [811] Bukhari (6247) and Muslim (2168). . ((It was God's peace be upon him visiting supporters, and delivers on their boys, wipe their heads)) [812] Narrated by Ibn Hibbaan (2/205), and Abu Naim in (( ornament)) (6/291), and in Baghawi ((explain year)) (12/264) from Anas may Allah be pleased with him. Baghawi said: Hassan true. Al-Albani said in ((Silsilah)) (5/149): attributed a true Muslim. . Anas may Allah be pleased with him said: ((The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him to Hikhaltna even say brother to me small: O Abu Amir, What do nughayr?)) [813] Bukhari (6129) and Muslim (2150). . - It is his humility, peace be upon him, that he was involved in his wife at home service, Narrated by Bukhari for Black, he said: ((I asked Aisha : What was the Prophet peace be upon him do in his house? She said, was being in his profession - means his family service -, attended a prayer If left to prayer)) [814] Narrated by al-Bukhaari (676) narrated from Aisha. . - It was his modesty, peace be upon him, it is riding the donkey and Astrdv it, tells us Anas, may Allah be pleased with him about the state of the Prophet, peace be upon him he says: ((Allah bless him and continued with his successor, and put his food on the floor and answer call-owned, and riding a donkey )) [815] Narrated by the Governor (4/132) (7128). And horses in ((the Whole)) (4945). . and Obaid bin nostalgia that he heard Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased with them happening, he said: ((I stayed a year I want to ask Omar ibn al-Khattab for verse, what I can ask him his prestige , even pilgrims came out I went out with him ...)) [816] Bukhari (4913). . talk. In which: ((It - ie: Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him - to the mat what him and him something under his head and pillow from Adam filling fiber, but at his feet Qrza [817] Qaraz: trees tan it, and was told: Is the paper peace tan by fallow . See: ((San Arabs)) to the son of perspective (7/454). Msboba, and when his head Giver outstanding, and I saw the impact of the mats in his side, I cried, he said: What makes you cry? I said: O Messenger of Allah, fractions and Caesar as they were in it and you Messenger God! He said: The satisfied to have their world and we Hereafter)) [818] Bukhari (4913). . - It is his humility, peace be upon him: his response to the call, and accepted the gift no matter what I said value, narrated by Bukhari from Abu Huraira may Allah be pleased with him the Prophet, peace be upon him said: ((if invited to an arm or a sponsor to answer, even if I dedicate to the arm or sponsor to accepted)) [819] Bukhari (2568). . the poet said:

View user profile http://wego1.ibda3.info

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum